11 August 2020 – Fall Guys Patch notes
We’re about to drop a new level into rotation!!!
Jump Showdown – A fan-favourite from the beta!
We’ll be adding it in our first update TOMORROW! Patch-notes in the thread
More new levels will be coming soon – along with new features & costumes
- Lowered the weighting for Royal Fumble to add more final round variation
- Fixed crash at launch with certain regional calendars set in the operating system
- Improved messaging for matchmaking and server errors
- Fixed physics behaving erratically at high frame-rate on levels like Tip Toe
- Fixed crown in Fall Mountain not being grabbable in rare situations (Boo! Say goodbye to this meme!)
- Addressed some collisions in Block Party allowing players to bypass the blocks
- Fixed Parties sometimes failing due to too many requests
- Addressed some special characters causing display issues in player names
- Fixed Big Tease Achievement not unlocking in specific regions
- PC only – Fixed certain game controller models not being detected on PC