Fall Guys has announced an update for today, referring it to the 5.FUN update. The update is similar to the previous mid-season updates, but since it is not the middle of the Season yet, the name has been referred to as 5.FUN.
- New Round! Introducing ‘Sum Fruit‘ – a new logic Round! Hop in to play the new level:
- Count the fruit
- Avoid the rising slime
- When the screens show the quantity of a type of fruit, stand on the tile matching that fruit to survive!
- Round variations – We’ve added variations to lots of existing rounds, including plenty into our Season 1 Rounds (see next)
- Fall Mountain – Anti-gravity zones and flippers added
- Gate Crash and Door Dash – Numerous conveyor belts and obstacles added
- Slime Climb – Expanding balloons added to ending sequence
- Bubble Trouble – Look out for KING FROGUS!
- Treetop Tumble – Get super floaty with an anti-gravity variant
- Door Dash – New ending variant with water and expanding balloons
- + Loads more!
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- [Hoarders] Fall Guys will no longer be knocked down by the balls
- [Lost Temple] Improvements to issues grabbing crown
- [Royal Fumble] Fixed exploit with invisible wall
- [Costumes] Improvements to clipping around waist on various costumes
- [Menus] Newsfeed no longer pops-up with already-viewed messages
- [Menus] Fixed blank Show Selector if a new show is added while player is in-game
- [Lost Temple] Fixed Fall Guy clipping through checkerboard floor
- [Lily Leapers] Fixed some instances of players falling through the platforms
- [Rhino Rampage] Various improvements to rhino behaviour
- [Settings – Audio] Reset button added to Audio Options
- [Fall Guy] Improved Fall Guy’s recovery time to a standing position after diving on a conveyor belt
- [Squads] Nameplates will now display in correct order on victory screen
- [Rounds] Various improvements to textures on PS4
- [In-Game UI] Fixed 3-second black screen after exiting during the loading screen of an in-progress game